Monday 29 February 2016

Monday, February 29

Thelma!
Thelma!
"Are you not ready to go home?"
I looked up to see my colleague already at the door, ready to head out.
"Not yet i'm still working on a report", I said, while smiling at her.
I could already guess what she was thinking. (This one sef too like office)

Its exactly 8.30pm and I haven't moved from my PC since 4 hours.

And the funny thing is i didn't even realize.

That's just a typical day for me.

I'm a Journalist.
And Mondays are kinda like the busiest.



You recount all that happened over the weekend plus the Monday news... its stressful i tell you.
But i love it. I live for it.
its part of what keeps me alive.
I love my job
ok thats a lie
I'm obsessed with my job, thats part of what makes it fun for me. Its no longer a job. Its now kinda like my hobby.

Today was exceptional, cos im thinking of starting my own programme ASAP... Its kinda how i want to usher myself into a new month. Its the last day of February, the 29th .

I believe in challenging yourself at all times, that way you grow as an individual.

That's why i started this Blog in the first place. To give me a chance to just artistically express my self.

It been hard to keep up and keep tabs on my routine.... its a challenge but i promise to step up to the plate. Afterall that's part of what i promised in my first post... "To keep you updated on my life".

It getting late sooooooo, I guess its time to head home.

Ka chifoo, lol thats simply Good Night in Ibo.

T.B











No comments:

Post a Comment